Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Apple Music and Beats 1 Released

Today, Apple Music was released. Here are some quick impressions. I'm no music critic, and I probably have no credibility for this post, but I do know one thing. This is a unique idea by Apple. It builds on where iTunes Ping failed. I like the idea of a global radio station (Beats 1) with live DJs. I only wish my car had Apple CarPlay so that I could easily listen to this in the car. I can't really critique the music selection for reasons mentioned earlier. I hope anyone curious about it gets the opportunity to try it out. They probably will as Apple is making this as universal as possible with versions for PC and Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!