Friday, April 10, 2015

Apple Watch Try-ons at Palo Alto Apple Store

There was a lot of excitement at the Apple Store in Palo Alto, California. I went there to try-on some Apple Watches. Tim Cook was there and I missed him by about 30 minutes! Anyways, I tried several Apple Watches. They included the 42mm Apple Watch with White Sport Band, 42mm Apple Watch with Black Classic Buckle, 42mm Apple Watch with Light Brown Leather Loop, which is my personal favorite. The sport bands have a surprising texture. It doesn't feel like rubber. If you get a chance, I recommend that you try one out with a sport band. Anyways, that's my take so far. I am so far impressed by these wearables and am very excited. Hopefully can get one before June with all of these crazy shipping times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!