Friday, December 12, 2014

QuickTime Player Has Hidden Credits

The other day, I decided to randomly look at the "About QuickTime" window for no reason and stared at it for about 10 seconds. If you wait about that long, you will find the low resolution logos of companies who helped make QuickTime possible. It's a neat little Easter Egg. I think it's funny that Apple tried to hide it like that. Maybe it was because of the low resolution on the logos or that Apple plain-out didn't want to mention their existence. I mean, people barely look at the "About [Application]" section anyways. Why would they stare at it for 10 seconds anyways? Here's a GIF I made to stare at.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!