Monday, August 4, 2014

Georgetown Apple Store

The Georgetown Apple Store may look small and condensed on the outside, but one step inside and you'll find room to spare. It is long. Like, really long. But an Apple Store isn't just about size and dimensions, it's about the staff and service. The people who work here are very friendly and take a lot of pride in their jobs. While buying an Automatic (Hint, hint.), Yitbarek and I got into a friendly conversation and he gave me a tour of the store and showed me some of the special features and amenities. He even introduced me to the tech manager, Haley. Thanks for the enjoyable tour, guys! Definitely a great Apple Store.

Yitbarek, an employee, and me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!