Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Google April Fools' Day 2014!

Today, Google continued their tradition of creating jokes for April Fools' Day with some products that the public wouldn't mind seeing.

Google Maps Pokémon Challenge:

Probably one of the most popular (and my personal favorite) April Fools' jokes by Google this year is the Google Maps Pokémon Challenge. Check out this video to learn more.


(P.S. I've personally caught 27 Pokémon. How many have you caught?)

Google Shelfie:

Google announced that Gmail is 10 years old today (which is true). In honor of this, they've made sharable selfies. It's sort of a joke. The idea is that you can view your face while writing emails and stuff. 


Emoji Translation:

Need I say more?


While I'd love to mention every single joke Google made this year, I can't. But if you'd like to see more, be sure to Google it! Happy April Fools' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments constructive and don't use any foul language. Feel free to share your ideas, feedback, experiences, and more. Please know that I will read them. Thanks!